PRE-ORDER NOW! The Petzl Eject Friction Saver gives you the ability to set up your work rope without damaging the tree even in narrow unions. The slim strap and buckle system is easy to set up and brings the risk of getting your Eject stuck during removal down to almost zero, while the integrated pulley is kept away from the tree bark - increasing the life of your friction saver and reducing tree damage. The unique design of the Eject allows for multiple setup configurations on one or two branches and includes an adjuster that gives you the power to precisely adjust the length of your friction saver. This item is expected at TreeStuff in late May 2021.
PRE-ORDER NOW! THIS ITEM IS EXPECTED IN STOCK LATE MAY 2021.
Rope Compatibility: 11mm to 13mm
Weight: 490g (1.08lbs)
- High-efficiency pulley
- Rope installation is possible only if the friction saver is set up correctly
- Included retrieval ball for easy retrieval from the ground
- Can be set on one or two branches
- Slim strap and buckle reduces the risk of getting stuck during retrieval
- Manufacturer Part Number: