The Grillon from Petzl is a compact positioning lanyard features a mechanical adjustment system with a pivoting cam for quick, easy adjustments. A sliding protective sleeve protects the rope from abrasive points of contact. The Grillon is easy to take on and off the line and fits ropes 11 to 13 mm. The lanyard is constructed of nylon semi-static rope.
Lengths: 2m (6.56'), 3m (9.84'), 4m (13.12'), 5m (16.40'), 10m (32.80'), 15m (49.21')
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Can be used in double mode, on the harness lateral attachment points, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam)
- Can be used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and favors smooth rope glide. The protection can be removed when the single lanyard technique is used, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
- Strand Count:
- Product Type:
- Lanyard Systems
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: