The ID is primarily a particularly efficient and user-friendly descender. To descend simply pull on the handle while keeping hold of the rope, controlling the running of the rope by varying the grip on the free end. As soon as the handle is released, it locks. Comes in Small for 10 to 11.5mm rope capacity or Large for 11.5 to 13mm rope capacity.
- Designed for work on a rope: the gate on the swinging side plate helps prevent dropping the device
- Multi-functional handle allows the user to:
- - unblock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the braking side of the rope
- - move more easily on horizontal or low-angle terrain thanks to the button on the handle
- - to position himself while on the rope
- Anti-panic function is engaged if the user pulls too hard on the handle: the pivoting cam is released and automatically brakes to stop the descent
- Anti-error safety cam to reduce the risk of an accident due to incorrect installation of the device on the rope. The shape of the cam is designed to improve rope glide during an ascent.
- Pivoting cam makes it easier to take up the slack in the rope Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTPRO footloop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- Product Type:
- CE EN 341 CLASS A, CE EN 12841 type C, NFPA 1983 L
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: