The Petzl SPIN L1 Pulley is designed for maximum simplicity in setting up haul systems, with the ability to install your rope even when the pulley is attached to the anchor. The large diameter sheave is mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency, and the integrated swivel allows for the pulley to be oriented correctly under load.
Weight: 290 g
Breaking strength: 36 kN
Min. rope diameter: 7 mm
Max. rope diameter: 13 mm
Sheave Type: sealed ball bearings
Sheave Diameter: 38 mm
Maximum Working Load: 4 x 2 = 8 kN
Efficiency: 95 %
Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 2500 Pulley General Use, UIAA, UKCA
- Triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- Rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- Red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- Swivel accepts up to three carabiners and allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: