The Petzl Strato HI-VIZ ANSI is a super-lightweight and comfortable helmet with an unventilated outer shell that protects against electrical hazards. The Centerfit system gives a high degree of adjustability and the Flip Fit system gives a secure fit and allows for more compact storage. The HI-VIZ coloring and reflective tape ensures that you can be seen practically anywhere.
Weight: 445g (15.69oz)
Head Circumference: 53cm to 63cm
Materials: ABS, EPP, EPS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
Certifications: CE EN 397 (except requirement for internal vertical clearance), ANSI Z89.1 Type 1 Class E, EAC
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Centerfit feature allows perfect centering of the helmet with two side adjustment wheels
- Flip & Fit system allows the headband to be positioning in a low position for a more secure fit.
- Dual chinstrap allows for adjustment of the chinstrap strength for different environments - work at height (EN 12494) or on the ground (EN 397)
- Unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Pro Helmets
- NFPA Certified: