Petzl's swivel open is a gated swivel with a large opening for any number of products, including pulleys and lanyards. The sealed ball bearings mean the swizel action is smooth and reliable. The swivel action solves tangling and twisting problems.
Can be attached to a wide range of products (pulleys, lanyards...) because of its large opening.
Reduces bulk and weight of component systems.
Excellent performance and reliability due to maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings
Solves twisting and tangling problems with ropes and lanyards in different situations:
- hauling: prevents rope twist when the load turns on itself, thus reducing kinking
- hauling: avoids the risk of friction between ropes, which improves efficiency
- progression with a lanyard: avoids twisting and simplifies manipulations
- Weight: 130 Grams
- Breaking strength: 23 KiloNewton
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon
- Color(s): yellow/black
- Product Type:
- Tensile Strength:
- 5,170 lbs ( 22.9 kN )
- 517 lbs ( 2.2 kN )
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- P58 SO
- NFPA Certified: