The Pfanner Protos arborist helmet is the most advanced helmet system available on the market offering the best energy absorption, lightest weight, and unprecedented breath-ability. EN Certified side impact protection sets it apart from its competitors and makes it arguably the safest climbing helmet ever brought to market. Upgraded and improved to conform to ANSI standards, Pfanner replaced the koroyd of earlier versions with a grey foam insert. With the Pfanner Protos Helmet, you aren't just wearing comfort or head protection--you're wearing peace of mind.
Size: 54cm to 62cm (21.1 to 24.4in)
Weight: 1.7kg (3.76lbs)
Certification: EN397, EN 12492, EN 1077, EN 1078, ANSI Z89.1
*Because it takes 3-5 days to install SENA communication system, please be aware that your order may take additional time to ship.
Pfanner Protos Helmet Features:
• Integrated hearing protection with low-profile design (no prominent parts to get caught on branches).
• "Swept back" design of the helmet allows for optimal field of view
• The adjustable pressure fitting of the hearing protectors allows for a perfect fit.
• Even weight distribution design and the adjustable neck piece allow for a perfect, secure and comfortable fit, even without the chin strap.
• Adjustable vent flow on helmet (vents can be opened or closed) allows active ventilation during use in wet, hot or cold work conditions.
• Discrete channel for the chin strap was designed to prevent the chin strap from slipping under the ear protection piece.
• Extraordinary wicking of perspiration via large and exchangeable pads with Klima-AIR technology.
• All functions of the helmet (ear protection, face protection/face shield, helmet adjustment, and helmet vents) can be activated with just two fingers... making operation of the helmet easy.
• One of the only arborist helmets offering side and rear impact protection.
• Designed over a 15 year period with two things in mind: total head protection and working arborists
• Includes chinstrap for work aloft
- Product Type:
- Pro Helmets
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture: