The Arborist Ventilation pants from Pfanner are a greatly improved version of the tried and tested Arborist chainsaw trouser. They are 25% lighter than the previous model (through high-quality Dyneema® cutting protection). They include additional ventilation by means of netting on the hips. The Keprotec® reinforcement on the front-side and inside leg area give you improved toughness. Pfanner's goal was to develop a pant with maximum breathability and resilience.
Customer feedback: These pants run small. Consider a size up.
- Keprotec®-protection on the front and inside leg areas
- Removable elastic gaiters
- Netting in waistband area to boost air circulation
- Preformed, tear-proof Keprotec knee reinforcements
- Inside lining made of high-quality functional fibers
- Extremely light cutting protection
- Upper material: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Knee reinforcement: Keprotec® 38%, 62% polyamide
- Lining: 100 % polyester Cocona
Waist Sizing Information
Size X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large Waist 31.5" 34" 36" 38.5" 41"
Length Sizing Information
Size Short Regular Long Length 29.5" 31.5" 34"
What are the main differences between the Pfanner Ventilation Chainsaw Pants and the Pfanner Gladiator Chainsaw Pants?
The Vent version features stretch-air fabric on both the front and back. This makes them more climber friendly. The Gladiator pants have an extremely tough Cordura material on the front, making them much more abrasion resistant. This makes them better for ground and forestry work.
- Product Type:
- Chaps & Clothes
- Manufacturer Part Number: