If you've ever felt like life would be a lot easier if you could just pull a massive log with a little machine while you stand off to the side with a Diet Coke, then you might be interested in the PCW5000 Portable Gas Powered Winch. Powered by a Honda 4-stroke engine, the PCW5000 can be stored in the back of your truck, the trunk of your Toyota Yaris, or the basket on your bicycle, and within minutes you can be pulling large logs up a hill, tensioning limbs, pulling down small trees, or pulling your Toyota Yaris out of a muddy ditch.
Max Pulling Force: 2,200lbs
Speed: 40 ft per minute
Ideal Rope Diameter: 1/2"
Max Rope Diameter: 5/8"
Minimum Rope Diameter: 3/8"
- Portable winch can be set up in minutes
- Includes polyester anchor sling (60mm x 3m)
- Powered by a Honda 4-Stroke GXH-50CC engine
- Works well with the Portable Winch Skidding Cone
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: