Even if you're not wielding a chainsaw 100ft in the air a worksite is inherently dangerous and disasters can happen at any time. A nicked artery or large wound can cause lasting damage and even death quickly, which is where the RATS Tourniquet comes into play. The Rapid Application Tourniquet System is used to stop massive hemorrhaging due to trauma faster than any other system, while taking up less space in your first aid kit.
- Easy to learn and use
- Simple design allows for one-handed use
- Takes up minimal space
- Works on all limb sizes - adults, children, dogs
- Proven to be effective in occluding blood flow in upper and lower extremities by the U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research
- Patented locking mechanism
Read all directions and understand proper use before any attempt to render aid.
Latex warning: The inner core of the strap does have some latex. The outer core, however, is made of vulcanized rubber with a high silicone content. Chance of a latex reaction is considered the same as if exposed to an automobile tire. The core is completely wrapped in a protective polyester sheath, which acts to shield the inner core from direct contact with the skin.
- Manufacturer Part Number: