Teufelberger KMIII makes a great rope for a friction saver, and the Notch Wear Safe™ Steel Friction Rings are the most innovative ring for friction savers - so it was a simple decision to put the two together! The green KMIII has a robust polyester cover that is tightly braided over the polyamide core, giving the rope the abrasion resistance required for being placed in a tree, and the Notch Wear Safe™ Steel Friction Rings provide a 33% wider bend radius for the running rope and an industry-first wear indication mark.
Length: 10 feet
Rope Diameter: 5/8"
Materials: 5/8" Teufelberger KM III, 3/8" Samson Stable Braid, Steel
- 12" Rope Logic Steel Friction Saver Prusik included
- Easy to install from the ground or in the tree
- Low picking polyester cover
- Super innovative Notch Wear Safe Steel Friction Rings
- Scannable enabled for track and trace capability
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: