The hipSTAR FLEX (previously known as the CE Lanyard) from Teufelberger is a certified lanyard system for tree climbing. The included prusik and DMM Pinto pulley smoothly adjust the length of the lanyard, and the thimble prusik loop can be used as a secondary attachment point. The hipSTARFLEX can also be employed as an anchor point. Quality DMM carabiners included. Select your desired length.
- Changes from CE Lanyard to hipSTAR FLEX:
- Increased lanyard diameter to 11.5mm
- Additional Certifications
- Certified with 2 knot configurations - Distel and Valdotain 4/3
- Certified to ANSI Z133, EN 358, EN 795B, AS/NZS 5532, and AS/NZS 1891.1.
- The breaking force rating applies to the Ocean Vectran Loop 6mm and the Sirius 11.5mm with sewn loops when subjected to a straight-line pull under laboratory conditions in its new state.
- Features Ocean Polyester cordage.
- The seams of the endpoints are designed with new resin-based seam protector technology.
Five Lengths Available
- 3m Length = approx. 10' Length
- 4m Length = approx. 13' Length
- 5m Length = approx. 16' Length
- 7m Length = approx. 23' Length
- 10m Length = approx. 33' Length
- Product Type:
- Lanyard Systems
- EN 358:1999; EN 795B:2012; AS/NZS 5532:2013; AS/NZS 1891.1:2007; ANSI Z133-2017
- 11mm (7/16")
- Tensile Strength:
- 4,000 lbs ( 17.7 kN )
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Strand Count:
- 24 Strand