The ringLOOP from Teufelberger boasts a high-quality Sirius double braid construction of polyester which is highly abrasion-resistant and easy to knot. The movable high-quality ring is made of aluminum and supplied by DMM. Thanks to its well-thought-out design, ringLOOP can be used as spare part for multiSAVER and for a number of other applications making it a must-have for all climbing arborists. Available with either a 26mm or 34mm anchor ring.
|Designation||Diameter [mm]||Weight [g]||Length [m]||Length||Breaking Load [kN]|
|ringLOOP 26mm||8||94||0,35||14" OAL||≥ 21|
|ringLOOP 34mm||8||115||0,43||18" OAL||≥ 21|
- Such is the durability of this product that after arresting a fall, ringLOOP may be safely retained in service for the duration of an ongoing rescue.
- Certified to EN 795B Technical Data
- Listed ratings are tested in a single leg.
- Oversized stitched eyes allow room for the insertion of a carabiner
- Product Type:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Strand Count:
- 32 Strand