The Groundskeeper II rake is lightweight and extremely durable and designed with features far beyond that of a regular rake. Far less cumbersome than traditional rakes on the market today, the fiberglass handle and no-break co-polymer head of the Groundskeeper II makes this rake almost impossible to destroy. Unlike many other rakes, the Groundskeeper II requires no down pressure and is easy on your back.
Handle Length: 55"
Number of Tines: 28
Head Width: 21"
Made in: USA
Shipping Note: Rake is shipped in two boxes. It can't be shipped overseas.
Parts Available: Replacement handle and single (1) replacement tines.
Groundskeeper II Rake Features:
• Rake standing straight: Rake head designed with torsion-spring loaded tines positioned at an aggressive angle taking pressure off the user--so you can stand straight and exert less effort
• Easy storage thanks to the swivel hanger
• Extremely durable fiberglass handle and steel tines
• Work effectively: Work longer and accomplish more with less effort
• Handle any job: Golf course bunkers, removing dead grass, pine straw, spreading mulch, heavy brush, yard work--it rakes leaves and sticks easily than ever before