The TreeMOTION has opened up new dimensions for tree climbers. It offers increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, tremendous work-positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings, and a replaceable rope bridge and hip-leg connection. These 2018 versions come with an extra rope bridge! Updated in 2018 to meet ANSI standards.
Sizing: The TreeMOTION comes in one size. It fits waist sizes 30" - 38"
Video: Tips for getting a proper fit with the treeMOTION.
In the treeMOTION system, the rope bridge plays an essential role as the central movable suspension. When developing the treeMOTION, the Treemagineers drew on the wealth of experience of eight-time world champion Bernd Strasser: superior performance and simple handling are the logical results.
Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber. The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As a result of the optimized freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable. As in the case of the exchangeable rope bridge, the hip/leg connection can also be replaced in a CE-compliant manner. Development in cooperation with the world champion makes our treeMOTION system particularly suited for practical use and ensures top-notch performance.
- Stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
- Ergonomically shaped back padding maintains comfort and keeps it in place
- adjustable gear loops
- Quick-release buckles at waist and leg loops
- Logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
- Accessory brackets on both sides allow clipped up stowage of a chainsaw
- Compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
- Possibility to work position from the side D rings or the forward suspension Ds
- Bespoke chest harness available as an accessory
- Weighs just over 5 lbs.
- Certified to EN 358 and EN 813
- Stronger and more durable D rings, ANSI-Cobra Buckles, and Frame Buckles
- Elastic webbing cover around the waist buckle to protect against sawdust
- Anodized buckles to improve abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Increased abrasion resistance in compression strap webbing
- Comes with an extra rope bridge!
Rinse the buckle with lukewarm water after every use. After drying, put one drop of WD40 on each moving or movable part of the buckle.
- EU Directive 89/686/EEC
- 30-36 in
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Product Type:
- Single Bridge