Important Note: This rope is not eligible to be shipped to Australia or New Zealand.
- Competition Grade.
- Smooth cover for mechanical ascension
- Lowest elongation results in minimal bounce
- Smaller diameters are also favorable for recreational climbers
- Features Yale's “Tite-Braid” cover that virtually eliminates cover milking.
- Braided filament polyester core creates a firm rope that provides superior working-flex service life without work hardening.
Average Breaking Strength: 6500 lbs.
Working Load Limit: 650 lbs.
Weight: 6.5 lbs per 100'
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: