The hipSTAR FLEX Light (previously known as the CE Lanyard) from Teufelberger is a certified lanyard system for tree climbing. The included prusik and DMM Pinto pulley smoothly adjust the length of the lanyard along the high-quality Teufelberger lanyard line. The hipSTARFLEX can also be employed as an anchor point. Quality DMM carabiners included. The hipSTAR FLEX Light does not include the thimble prusik of the full hipSTAR system. Select your desired length.
Does not include the thimble prusik included with the full lanyard system.
How to Choose a Lanyard for Tree Climbing Video
Customer Review Video: Anthony Cokely
- Changes from CE Lanyard to hipSTAR FLEX:
- Increased lanyard diameter to 11.5mm
- Additional Certifications
- Certified with 2 knot configurations - Distel and Valdotain 4/3
- Certified to ANSI Z133, EN 358, EN 795B, AS/NZS 5532, and AS/NZS 1891.1.
- The breaking force rating applies to the Ocean Vectran Loop 6mm and the Sirius 11.5mm with sewn loops when subjected to a straight-line pull under laboratory conditions in its new state.
- Features Ocean Polyester cordage.
- The seams of the endpoints are designed with new resin-based seam protector technology.
- EN 358:1999; EN 795B:2012; AS/NZS 5532:2013; AS/NZS 1891.1:2007; ANSI Z133-2017
- 11mm (7/16")
- Strand Count:
- 24 Strand
- Tensile Strength:
- 4,000 lbs ( 17.7 kN )
- Product Type:
- Lanyard Systems