Arbor-OTC from Arborjet is a systemic water soluble injectable antibiotic for the control of bacterial diseases in non-food bearing trees and palms.
- Trunk-injectable tree antibiotic for suppression of bacterial diseases
- Active ingredient is oxytetracycline
- Suppresses Bacterial Leaf Scorch, Fire Blight, Texas Phoenix Palm Decline, Lethal Yellows
- Shelf-stable, water-soluble powder
- Very competitively priced
- 1 oz Mix-and-go container—just add water to the container, shake, pour into your Arborjet system, and you’re ready to treat 10 trees/palms at 10” DBH.
- 5 oz Mix-and-go container—just add water to the container, shake, pour into your Arborjet system, and you’re ready to treat 50 trees/palms at 10” DBH.
- Trunk-injected formula means no questioning what dose got to the target area, no worrying about off-target applications or missing the treatment window, and no weather-related delays due to wind or rain; all issues with alternative application methods
- Product Type:
- Specific Target:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: