If there's a better base layer shirt for tree work, we haven't heard of it. Bear Valley is a work clothes company that's using new technologies and designs to provide you with the best fit, ventilation, and breathability possible, so you can focus on dropping trees instead of how sweaty your pits are getting. These shirts fit snugly for comfortable layering and provide a longer torso length than usual to keep you professional looking when you bend over to buck some limbs.
- Longer torso length allows the user to stretch without the shirt becoming un-tucked
- Side-mesh ventilation offers unparalleled breathability, keeping wearers as cool as possible on the job
- Extra-strong stitching lets the EXO Ranger withstand more abuse from physical work
- Three-material blend for maximum comfort, stretch, and moisture control
- Close fit to the body, neck, and arms helps reduce the ingress of tree waste and reduce snagging