Clogger has taken their high-tech and popular Zero Chainsaw and printed them with TreeStuff's ArborID design, creating the ideal blend of performance and style. Perfect for hot conditions, the Zero Chaps are developed to reduce the heat buildup from physical exertion so you can keep your mind on the chainsaw in your hands and not on how sweaty your lower body is.
Weight: 2lbs 3oz
Chainsaw Protection: Arrestex HP material rated to 3,500ft/min (750ft/min above the standard)
Certifications: ASTM F1987-14, meets OSHA 1910-266
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection
- Arrestex HP includes ultra-strong UHMWPE cut-resistant fibers cross-woven to improve multi-directional strike performance
- Waist to ankle coverage
- Tough, breathable, high-tenacity nylon outer with DWR to repel water and oil
- Soft poly-cotton lining
- 2-inch wide belt with quick-release buckle
- The adjustable waist extends to 49 inches. An additional 18-inch extension belt is available if required
- 5 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit
- Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing
- High-visibility panels
ArborID is a limited edition print applied to best selling items. Composed of over 100 unique handrawn icons drawn by TreeStuff Artist Cale Royer ArborID iconifies the arborist Lifestyle.
Each color-way and item combo is a one time deal, run sizes vary. If you see one you like, get it.