Maximum Rope Diameter: 1/2"
- Fast and easy installation and removal
- Attach with a tight eye splice, girth hitch on an eye, or aÂ double fisherman's knot
- Has increased the breaking load of rope in tests due to reduced rope-on-rope friction
- Because two legs of rope must go through the ring, it is effectively impossible for it to disengage when properly installed
- For negative/dynamic rigging, only 1/2" lines are appropriate to minimize slack in the system.
Picture 4 photo credit: Marcus Undery (timberwolf190)
- Tensile Strength:
- 13,500 lbs ( 60 kN )
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: