1 liter bottles.This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Free 2-day Shipping not available on this item
PHOSPHO-jet is a systemic fungicide for the suppression of various plant diseases including root rot in avocado and citrus, bud rot and nut fall in coconut, black spot, scab, fire blight in apple, anthracnose in mango, sycamore, and dogwood, Phytophthora (causative of Sudden Oak Death) in oak, and for effective control of Phytophthora and Pythium diseases associated with stem and Canker Blight, Beech Decline, and general tree declines in landscapes.
To determine the application/dose rate per tree:
• Refer to Table 1 on product label. Identify plant size by determining tree diameter in inches at breast height (DBH”) (measured at approximately 54” above the soil line). If measuring tree circumference divide by 3 to obtain the DBH”.
• Multiply the DBH” by the corresponding amount in the rate column to determine the application rate appropriate for plant size.
• 1 part PHOSPHO-jet is diluted with 2 parts water. Determine the amount of water to be added by multiplying the mL PHOSPHO-jet (obtained in step #2 above) by 2.
• Fill the tank with the water before adding PHOSPHO-jet.
• Add PHOSPHO-jet slowly to the tank, close and gently agitate to mix.
• 1 liter treats 50 trees (10" DBH)
Please read entire product label before use.
PHOSPHO-jet Instructions (PDF)
PHOSPHO-jet MSDS (PDF)
**Not sold for use in Canada, Arkansas, Delaware, Washington DC, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, New York, Oklahoma and Vermont.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Country of Manufacture:
- AK, DC, LA, MS, MT, ND, VT. US ONLY.
- 1 Liter
- Specific Target: