The Rope Logic Thunder Sling is a simple, robust aerial friction brake with no moving parts and super strong construction, and is now easy to retrieve. Set it up like you would a friction saver and retrieve it normally. Use climber set friction to lower loads up to 500 lbs with a KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) approach. The sling has 4 feet of usable length, plus the length of the rings.
- Utilizes different levels of adjustable friction based on the amount and direction of wraps.
- Less than one tenth the weight of a port-a-wrap and a block.
- Construction: (4) #2 Notch Rigging Thimbles, (1) #3 Notch Rigging Thimble, 1/2" tREX, Cordura Sheathing
- Total Length: Approx ~ 4.5' (66 inches)
- MBS: 10,000 lbs in basket configuration
- SWL: 500 lbs - maximum that can be comfortably by hand.
- Not to be used with any other types of friction brakes.
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Strand Count:
- 12 Strand