It's time to do some old-school hunting! Below are 10 clues that will lead you to a product on TreeStuff. Once you've found the right page, scroll to the end of the Details area to find a code next to a science-related movie or TV quotation. Add all 10 codes, submit them below, and be entered to win one of 15 hanks of 120' Notch Pink Sasquatch Climbing Line!
We'll Pick 15 Winners on 2/27/23
Answer the 10 Questions Below
Find the Product Pages That Coordinate with the Answers
Find the Codes at the Bottom of the Details Section
- We're all familiar with solids, liquids, and gasses, but this fourth state of matter is actually the most abundant in the universe.
- In December, scientists created a _______ reaction that generated more energy than was put in, marking a major milestone in potential renewable energy sources.
- 4 Billion micrograms could also be written as 4 ____-grams.
- This planet is the fastest in our solar system, though it only experiences one day every 2 years.
- This is the farthest man-made object from Earth.
- The mathematical symbol for "Sum."
- This hypothetical faster-than-light particle is often used as a science cop-out in Star Trek.
- This type of agent can be drank or injected to create more useful X-Rays or CT Scans.
- The horns of these huge animals are made of keratin, the same stuff as your hair & fingernails. They also don't offer the health benefits they're often poached for.
- This type of line touches a curve at only one point.
Add Up The Codes And Enter Them Below
If the answer to the riddle is "Gecko," you might check the Notch Gecko Steel Climbers product page. Scroll to the bottom of the Details section to look for a quote and number.
If you are looking at the right product page you'll see something like this: