The fImblSAVER from Teufelberger features several technological novelties and completes their product portfolio for cambium savers. The two stainless steel thimbles [fImbl] of the fImblSAVER ensure that the climbing rope will run smoothly during work in the canopy. The friction values are only slightly higher than those of the pulleySAVER. Because it is easy to install from the ground, fImblSAVER closes the gap between multiSAVER and pulleySAVER. Sold in two lengths.
- The 10 cm long and tapering longitudinal seam makes pulling the cambium saver off easy.
- The 17 mm wide support surface is essential in protecting the bark.
- Certified to EN 795 B and ANSI Z133.1-2006
- Adjustable in length using the floating 8mm Ocean Polyester thimble loop
- Includes retrieval ball
- Length: 1.25m (4') or 2m (6.5')
|Designation||Colour||Cross section w [mm] x h [mm]||Weight [g/m]||Breaking Load [kN]|
|fImblSAVER 1.25m||white/green||17 x 13||400||40|
|fImblSAVER 2m||white/green||17 x 13||550||40|
- Product Type:
- Ring Style
- 4 ft
- Meets ANSI Requirements:
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Strand Count:
- 24 Strand