Use your own chainsaw to become a portable lumber mill! The Timber Tuff Portable Saw Mill uses the chainsaw you already have to cut planks of lumber from 0.20" to 11.81" thick straight off of a log. Simply use the provided hardware to quickly and easily install the saw mill onto your chainsaw and you can get valuable lumber from logs in your own backyard or on the jobsite.
20" Saw Mill: Fits bar lengths up to 20"
Size: 19.69" x 12.60"
24" Saw Mill: Fits bar lengths from 16" to 24"
Size: 23.62" x 12.60"
- Cuts planks of lumber from .2" to 11.81" thick
- Constructed of durable aircraft aluminum and stainless steel
- Attaches directly onto your chainsaw bar
- Cuts any length of lumber
- Perfect for homeowners, woodworkers, carpenters, or arborists who want to provide another service
- Requires chainsaw
- No chainsaw, chainsaw bar, or chain provided
- No logs provided
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- TMS 20