Distel Aluminum Climbers pioneered lightweight, high-end modern climbers, and Tree Punk has perfected the look! This limited edition Tree Punk version has the same extra-large, thick padding, low friction gaffs, and hot-forged aluminum shank, but is way cooler than ever before. Get a pair now before they're all gone!
Distel Alu 3 shank
- The third evolution of Distel aluminium climbers comes with a newly designed, hot-forged shank:
- 10% lighter, 50 grams each, than the previous version realized by optimized cross section and using a stronger alloy.
- Anti-slip ribs on the bottom of the stirrup and 3-dimensional forging details.
- Blasted surface for highest possible bending fatigue strength together with a scratch-resistant black polymer anodization results in a satin matte finish.
- The improved pads for all Distel climbers features the following improvements:
- Additional padding for the shin and calf is provided with a foam plate that is 50% larger. The improved pad encloses almost the entire leg.
- An optimal fit in the shell and ultimately on the user’s leg is achieved by a grid structure of the pad.
- The grid structure leads to a punctual pressure distribution, which gives the user an increased subjective feeling of comfort.
- Increased thickness of the foam of 2 cm.
Gaffs with black PTFE coating
- PTFE is widely known as a highly engineered plastic that dramatically reduces friction and breakaway moments, such as in aluminum pans:
- Easier release of the gaff from the wood saves effort and stress.
- Country of Manufacture:
- Manufacturer Part Number: