The innovative, top attachment point makes the Bomb Shelter Fly extremely weather-tight and provides a bomber master clip-in point for the ledge. Durable main body fabric is waterproof polyurethane-coated 420d Oxford and all seams are hot taped. Heavy-duty scuff guards protect the wall side of the fly and an easy-install storm pole protects in bad weather. Unique, triangular window lets you check weather or enjoy the view.
- The innovative top attachment point gives you an absolutely bombproof attachment to the anchor
- Durathane™ haul bag material is radio-frequency welded into a seamless top cap
- The bombproof, aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum clip-in point incorporates 3 plates with 4 through-bolts to securely anchor the fabric and insure a leak-proof seal
- There is no webbing to wick water through the fly
- The durable main body is constructed from polyurethane-coated 420d Oxford and has all seams hot taped
- There is an optional storm pole for more room, increased water repellency, and greater comfort
- A window is positioned on the fly to allow the user to view the conditions outside without letting the weather inside.
- Tested at altitudes of over 27,000 feet, Mountain Hardwear's proprietary clear film, UVX, is tear-proof and will not cloud like PVC or plastic film. UVX is UV and cold resistant.
- A heavy-duty, Jr. Ballistics abrasion skirt protects the area on the fly between the ledge and the wall from abrasion
- All four corners are double reinforced with Durathane™ haul bag material
- Includes an integrated, compression stuff sack
- Color: apricot
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Product Type:
- Camping & Leisure